www.flickr.com
Mochi83's photos More of Mochi83's photos

Friday, January 22, 2010

My purple flower on the way..


So I am not a photographer.. But like everyone else I dream about taking the best picture when I am doing... so this was my project when I was in road trip to San Diego...

We stopped at Santa Barbara for the night and stayed in a good hotel Sandpiper Inn.. I really recommend it for one night stay.. It is very close to downtown and was very clean for that kind of hotel.. Anyway, we went to Botanic Garden in Santa Barbara.. Unfortunately, because it was not spring there were not much colorful flowers. But this flower with its lovely colors purple and white was so cute..

I think it was a successful photo for a person like me.. haha..
Anyways, Check out that garden if you ever pass by Santa Barbara.. Here is the link: http://www.sbbg.org/

No comments: