www.flickr.com
Mochi83's photos More of Mochi83's photos

Monday, August 23, 2010

Once again Turkish food is leading!


If you are not tried Turkish food yet, you are way behind in your food journey in your life.. Everything you taste in USA from Middle East food brings its roots from Turkish cuisine. (I am not a historian and this is based on my personal experience.) I love all Turkish dishes, especially cold ones. If you wanna eat healthy, light but delicious food just go to Turkey... there is no better food in the world. It is not greesy, not fatty but so tasty... I am so sorry for people who had to feed their children with fast food where they can feed them with these homemade foods...
Missing my home...
Here is the recent article about Turkish cuisine's success and fame:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128907103


No comments: